Living in a Dream - or Living in a Movie?

I'm opening my eyes. I'm opening my mind. I'm now a Citizen of the World. Italy, Scotland and California have given - and are still giving me - the chance to see the World from other points of view; Points of view made of different smiles, ideas, religions and values. Simply amazing to learn how to deal with all of that.

giovedì 25 novembre 2010

Thanksgiving in Los Angeles, CA

The Crew






Yesterday my friends and I got to LA, ready to spend our first Thanksgiving ever with Linzy's family. The forecasts about that are simply amazing. Our plan for today is to go to the beach for a wee while, and then to head to Linzy's house - ready to eat as there was no tomorrow!
On the way to LA
I didn't know this before, but Thanksgiving is here considered as important as Christmas. I'm pretty excited to share this moment with an American family.

We are going to spend the whole Friday around the downtown LA and Hollywood - something that I've always dreamt to do! - and... yeah, I want to be honest: in the morning, Sarah and I are gonna be among all those crazy people ready to exploit the Black Friday. Well, it happens just once a year. We cannot miss it ;)
LA City Lights

Saturday will be the "Back to the Past" day: Disneyland! We have already got the tickets and we are all craving to go. Especially Cat ;)
I'm personally impatient to see the famous castle... the Sleeping Beauty's castle! Aww, she has always been the princess I wanted to be...damn Disney, you raised WAY TOO MUCH my expectations of life/men/relationships/dreams!HA!

..On Sunday we'll finally get ready to drive back to San Jose. We already "hella" miss the Bay Area;)

C.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento