Living in a Dream - or Living in a Movie?

I'm opening my eyes. I'm opening my mind. I'm now a Citizen of the World. Italy, Scotland and California have given - and are still giving me - the chance to see the World from other points of view; Points of view made of different smiles, ideas, religions and values. Simply amazing to learn how to deal with all of that.

sabato 27 novembre 2010

Hollywood - Where Everything's Possible



I am probably not the first - and I won't be last - person to associate "Hollywood" with "Everything Possible". Today I spent a great day in the city of colors, creativity, entertainment, and movies; The place where I'd like to work!  After experiencing the emotion of the Black Friday (I found everything but those things I was looking for -.-) and after a quick touch at Bevery Hills (gorgeous), we finally head to the City of Cinema!


As regular and anonymous tourists, we started our tour from The Walk of Fame. Useless to say that my first goal was to find Johnny Depp's star. Haha, I definitely felt like a teenager looking for her hero. Embarrassing, but I couldn't help it. We got til the Cinese Theater and there we saw all the famous hands and feet: I can't hide the fact that I was literally shivering when I found HIS place! Afterwards we looked for a good view of the Hollywood sign - sooo damn tourist, I KNOW! - and we finally drove til the Paramount studio.

I got so excited as soon as I saw it. The area where it's set is massive, the main entrance was huge, and I could see so many different stages from outside. Well, my mind started wondering about my future. Working for a movie industry would be my dream, and this is one of the main reasons that led me to decide to study in California. The entertainment field is here so diverse and dynamic, active and inspiring. Working in such area would mean the accomplishment of a dream, the resulf of sacrifices and a lot of study. I really wish I'll manage to get an internship before the end of the academic year. Chances are low, but..As I said before, in Hollywood Everything's Possible. Fingers crossed :)

C.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento