Living in a Dream - or Living in a Movie?

I'm opening my eyes. I'm opening my mind. I'm now a Citizen of the World. Italy, Scotland and California have given - and are still giving me - the chance to see the World from other points of view; Points of view made of different smiles, ideas, religions and values. Simply amazing to learn how to deal with all of that.

domenica 28 novembre 2010

Disneyland - Sixteen Years Back in the Past


With Geppetto
OMG - I had a blast! I felt like a 4-years old girl for 14 hours!
I saw the same exact things that I saw with my parents 16 years ago - at DisneyWorld, Paris. That was
pretty emotional. When I saw the Dumbo's attraction I immediately related it with my mom: I still clearly remember that I wanted to fly as higher as possible..whereas she kept trying to keep me calm - and low(=_=) - because she was scared!

Peter Pan's attraction was the most magic one: Despite it wasn't my first time, I really enjoyed it. From London to Neverland...AW:)


My firends and I spent the whole day walking from a place to another (incredibly leaving shopping as the last goal!) and at night we were all really tired. Around 9pm we started getting ready too see the fireworks. BUT - UNBELIEVABLY - it was raining. Yeah, RAIN in LA. It's not a joke -.-"

Fireworks started anyways and we just got FROZEN. NICE -.- But come on,
A Small World
Disneyland fireworks cannot be missed:) Cuddled by such a romantic - and WET - atmosphere, we moved to our last attraction: A SMALL WORLD! I loved it, as I loved it 16 years ago. The setting was amazing and seeing all the different countries was great, especially from an international student's point of view ;)

I was sooo glad to notice that italians were represented with the venetian gondola ;)
Cat, Myself, Minnie and Sarah



The day was basically ended so we decided to head to the exit. Last glance to Sleeping Beauty's castle (yes, I still feel like being Sleeping Beauty. Aww. The most romantic story ever!) and we said goodbye to the amazing park. It was such a great day spent in the happiest place in the world, where dreams can come true :)
Sleeping Beauty's Castle

C.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento