Living in a Dream - or Living in a Movie?

I'm opening my eyes. I'm opening my mind. I'm now a Citizen of the World. Italy, Scotland and California have given - and are still giving me - the chance to see the World from other points of view; Points of view made of different smiles, ideas, religions and values. Simply amazing to learn how to deal with all of that.

mercoledì 15 dicembre 2010

San Diego - Don't Go There Without Sunglasses!

Eric and I, ready to play :)
Well, I just thought that I should have said something about the great time I had in San Diego too. I went there exactly a month ago. It was a good chance to see the city, but especially to meet my friend Eric again :) We met back in Edinburgh about a year ago, and at that time we told each other that we'd have seen each other again once I'd have arrived in California.
Promise kept :) Three amazing days spent exploring the downtown San Diego, the beaches, the hills and playing beach volleyball wearing summer clothes. Yeah, in November ;) Sunglasses, sand, ocean, (surfers...omg), seagulls, and a tons of volleyball pitches. Paradise.
Local Fauna: Hot Surfers;)
Around Downtown
Walking around the downtown was simply amazing: Massive skyscrapers which stood from the clear blue sky, fall colors with summer weather, many people around. You could breathe LIFE! When I got to Pacific Beach then, it was unbeliavably awesome: The typical atmosphere of Southern California. Girls jogging along the seafront, guys playing football on the beach, people walking waiting to see the sunset on the ocean. I mean, O_O LIKE A MOVIE!
Sunset on the Pacific Ocean
Eric then was so kind to take me to his "secret place" to see the best sunset: Needless to say that it was incredible. I will never forget those colors. And that magical atmosphere!

Around Downtown
I was really pleased at the end of my tour, because I also managed to go over the popular Coronado Bridge and to see downtown San Diego from the most popular view :)
Breathtaking Downtown View
I really enjoyed this city, an amazing mix of chilling atmosphere and chaotic life!


Eric and I, Coronado Bridge on the back








C.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento