Living in a Dream - or Living in a Movie?

I'm opening my eyes. I'm opening my mind. I'm now a Citizen of the World. Italy, Scotland and California have given - and are still giving me - the chance to see the World from other points of view; Points of view made of different smiles, ideas, religions and values. Simply amazing to learn how to deal with all of that.

giovedì 8 dicembre 2011

Dublin's Calling!

Hello World!

I know, it's been a while, busy busy times at uni during the last three months!
Anyways, the time has finally come for another trip: from Edinburgh to Dublin! Tomorrow, after my last presentation in the morning, I'll finally fly to Dublin with my friend Alex!
It's gonna be a fun girls time, as my friend Mery will host us for a couple of nights ;) stay tuned, news and pictures coming up soon!

PS: winter trip with Josh coming up soon as well! We haven't seen each other in four months, as he's still in California to finish his degree! Missing him so much, Christmas time is going to be fun.....! Italy, France, England........more details coming up soon ;)


C.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento