Living in a Dream - or Living in a Movie?

I'm opening my eyes. I'm opening my mind. I'm now a Citizen of the World. Italy, Scotland and California have given - and are still giving me - the chance to see the World from other points of view; Points of view made of different smiles, ideas, religions and values. Simply amazing to learn how to deal with all of that.

lunedì 27 dicembre 2010

Day 10: Toronto!

After a totally sleepless night, we woke up around 10am. Wrecked. My only wish was to go to the hotel we booked for the following night, take a shower and go to bed. But no, the day was about to start and we headed to downtown.

Going to the CN Tower

Our goal was to go and see the CN Tower from a closer point of view. ( http://www.cntower.ca/ ). It was amazingly high. Quite impressive structure. Ace decided to go to the top, whereas us three hung around the city for a wee while.


We saw the train station and explored the "underground city": miles and miles of undoor streets, probably created to handle the very cold weather. Outside it was really windy and cold, despite the nice day.

At the end, we concluded our day in downtown, eating something in a warm place.

Toronto was really nice, and for the first time I breathed the Canadian atmosphere. I hope I'll manage to visit it again, as well as other places in Canada. People's attitute looked so different.. And I'm always curious to get to know a new culture.

Plan for tomorrow: Niagara's Falls and Boston!

C.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento