Living in a Dream - or Living in a Movie?

I'm opening my eyes. I'm opening my mind. I'm now a Citizen of the World. Italy, Scotland and California have given - and are still giving me - the chance to see the World from other points of view; Points of view made of different smiles, ideas, religions and values. Simply amazing to learn how to deal with all of that.

mercoledì 5 ottobre 2011

Silicon Valley & Steve Jobs: Endless and Timeless Inspiration

We all knew this moment would have come. But no one suspected that it would have happened so soon. Steve Jobs died.

Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Wordpress, Blogspot, Mashable, and thousands of other media are reporting the same news: The Apple Genius just left this earth. I can hardly believe it, and it's probably because so much success and power wouldn't be associated with death. But this is how it is. This is how life can trick you. You create something great, you become successful, you change the world. But you can't change the flow.

I truly believe today will always be an unforgettable day. "The edge of glory" for an icon of innovation, technology, true passion, true belief, true enthusiasm.

I read many posts saying that Apple won't be the same now that he's no longer here. But I don't think so: He gave very deep and strong values to his company, as well as to all his "faithful followers". Why should this change now that he's not here anymore?

Steve Jobs' inspirational speeches and ideas will always be the core of his company, no matter what. Endless and Timeless, R.I.P. Steve Jobs.


C.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento