Living in a Dream - or Living in a Movie?

I'm opening my eyes. I'm opening my mind. I'm now a Citizen of the World. Italy, Scotland and California have given - and are still giving me - the chance to see the World from other points of view; Points of view made of different smiles, ideas, religions and values. Simply amazing to learn how to deal with all of that.

lunedì 29 agosto 2011

Bye Bye Italy: It's Time for Tartans!

Alright, sooo...after 15 days in Italy (where I split myself among parents, grandparents and friends), I am (super) ready to head back to my beloved Scotland. Can't believe I've been away from Edinburgh for more than a year..be ready from great posts about Edinburgh, I simply love that city.
Awww. It's time. Flight tomorrow at Noon from Milan Malpensa :)


C.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento