Living in a Dream - or Living in a Movie?

I'm opening my eyes. I'm opening my mind. I'm now a Citizen of the World. Italy, Scotland and California have given - and are still giving me - the chance to see the World from other points of view; Points of view made of different smiles, ideas, religions and values. Simply amazing to learn how to deal with all of that.

lunedì 1 agosto 2011

Morgan Hill: The Hike to El Toro!

Before even starting, I hate admitting it: It was great.
But let's go in order.

It was Saturday morning and I was in Morgan Hill at Josh's house. He was more active than a 5years-old kid, and with that excitement he forced convinced me to go hike El Toro, the challenge that you have to overcome if you are a native from Morgan Hill (seriously....HIKE ON SATURDAY!? REALLY!?? My view of the weekend sees only swimming pool, cinema, books, a walk in downtown, and MAYBE bowling..which sometimes can be considered kind of too extreme though.)

So we drove to the hill around noon - I think - and we started the titanic hike. After 30 seconds I was already ready to take a break. Seriously, it was damn hot and flies where starting having fun flying around me. Those little bastards-.-

..We kept going for about an hour and twenty minutes, when we finally got to the top! The view was great, we could see lakes, towns, hills...and San Jose downtown! The fresh breeze helped us catching up, we took some pictures and we rested under the shadow of a tree. Soo good!
Josh has been a saint during the whole trip, I was really being the most annoying creature on earth due to the hike. Not my fault if I get bored!!! ;)
After a while we decided to head back, and there it goes another hour. Hell!

..Once we got back to the car, we changed clothes and Josh drove to downtown to treat me with a Froyo (heart!) ;)

...and you, if you are from Morgan Hill and you've never been to El Toro, SHAME ON YOU. I'm from Schio (wtf!?) and I'VE DONE IT! So either you do it too, or you come to Schio and I'll let you hike El Tretto! hahahah! ;)


C.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento