Living in a Dream - or Living in a Movie?

I'm opening my eyes. I'm opening my mind. I'm now a Citizen of the World. Italy, Scotland and California have given - and are still giving me - the chance to see the World from other points of view; Points of view made of different smiles, ideas, religions and values. Simply amazing to learn how to deal with all of that.

lunedì 25 aprile 2011

My Video To Promote Study Abroad :)

This is a video that I've created for a visual communication class. I decided to focus on a topic that I consider really important for me, which is Studying Abroad. I chose ISEP as my organization, since it's the one that allowed me to come here in the U.S.
Useless to say how grateful I am.


Study Abroad, if you don't do it now, WHEN!?? :D

Hope you'll enjoy :)

***   WATCH ME!   ***


C.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento