Living in a Dream - or Living in a Movie?

I'm opening my eyes. I'm opening my mind. I'm now a Citizen of the World. Italy, Scotland and California have given - and are still giving me - the chance to see the World from other points of view; Points of view made of different smiles, ideas, religions and values. Simply amazing to learn how to deal with all of that.

lunedì 25 aprile 2011

Day 1: Death Valley, Deadly Amazing.

SOOO...What would you do if you knew that you were going to face a boiling day in Death Valley?

Buying beer, OF COURSE.

And this is exactly what my drunk group decided to do. You gotta survive in the desert, somehow! Haha.
So after breakfast (with beer) we headed to first see the sand dunes ( http://www.nps.gov/deva/naturescience/sand-dunes.htm ) , and that was AMAZING. And hella hot too O_O

Afterwards, we went to the camping site to make sure to have a place for the night - and the guys built an amazing tent, ready to be taken aways form the wind anytime-.- aahha no okay, I'm just kidding. It was great....

Then we went back on the road, heading to Dead Waters and the Devil's Golf Court  O_O
http://digital-desert.com/death-valley-national-park/

http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/North_America/United_States_of_America/California/Death_Valley_National_Park-752056/Things_To_Do-Death_Valley_National_Park-Devils_Golf_Course-BR-3.html

It was so damn hot and I felt like passing out after a while!

..After a long day spent in the middle of the desert, we went back to a oasis that we previously saw. There, we had dinner, I discovered that my credit card had been locked (yes, they thought somebody stole it and used it in 33 different states in the USA...wahah...THAT WAS ME, HELL!-.-), chilled and talked for about an hour.

We went then back to the camping then - it was night already - and a loooong night began..
So there was me, Josh, Ali, Niza, Elisa, Isabella, Mr. Bacardi, Mr. Beers and Ms. Vodka. (lol Dad, don't worry, I was just watching. SERIOUSLY.)
After recalling for the whole night our friend Vilok (Vilok!Vilok!..it was a joke like Akuna Matata... I know it's weird, but I can explain if you want) and started stalking due to the alcohol level (again, NOT ME, DAD), I went to bed. Wrecked. Hhaha:)

[the details for the night are censored - just know that Elisa and Ali got lost in the camping site o_O]

...Ready for Day2!

C.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento