Living in a Dream - or Living in a Movie?

I'm opening my eyes. I'm opening my mind. I'm now a Citizen of the World. Italy, Scotland and California have given - and are still giving me - the chance to see the World from other points of view; Points of view made of different smiles, ideas, religions and values. Simply amazing to learn how to deal with all of that.

lunedì 25 aprile 2011

Day 2: From The Boiling Hot to the Cool Snow

Alright so...Day 2.
AS USUAL, we left late. Damn schedule.

After rising Ali from the dead (we found him in this position - see picture), we slowly went back on the road - with the GPS set on Yosemite National Park as our final destination.

The driving from Death Valley to Yosemite was nice, we got to see some very good-looking sceneries.
After nine hours on the road, we finally arrived to the cabin where we'd have spent the night.

Everybody from the I-House was there, and it was pretty nice to meet them. We spent the night eating, chatting, rosting smores, and drinking (again, NO, DAD, not me) on the pier.
It's hilarious what can come out form certain discussions among international people when everybody's a bit buzzed...humm..."happy" hah.

Once I finally lied on the bed, I fell asleep in 0.2 sec :)


C.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento