Living in a Dream - or Living in a Movie?

I'm opening my eyes. I'm opening my mind. I'm now a Citizen of the World. Italy, Scotland and California have given - and are still giving me - the chance to see the World from other points of view; Points of view made of different smiles, ideas, religions and values. Simply amazing to learn how to deal with all of that.

lunedì 18 aprile 2011

Day 5: Bus to Manoa Falls!

Our last day in Hawaii was spent visiting the amazing Manoa Falls. We left Waikiki Beach around 2pm and we took the bus 19 til a mall. Once we got there, we waited for about an hour for the damn bus no. 5 ....which finally arrived.
On the bus, we met an alert old man who basically told us about his whole life. That was pretty interesting!
After about an hour, we finally arrived to the Manoa Falls, ready to start the hike.
It was really humid, and obviously all mosquitos were already enjoying my skin. Yeah.

The hike took us about 40 minutes. It was nice stopping every now and then to take some pictures, the scenery was amazing. And I also kinda liked the drizzle that started coming down.. Magical atmosphere!

When we arrived to the fall, we found a good amount of people resting in front of it. It was beautiful! Sooo high and natural! I took a good amount of pictures, which I will publish soon!

After half an hour, Ace an I headed back to the beginning of the hike. Once we arrived there, we had to wait for Jamie - about 40 minutes - because somehow we passed him and he didn't notice it. So he was waiting for us as well, but still in the forest -.-

Super tired, we arrived home at 8ish in the evening.
After a shower and something to eat, we went out to enjoy our last night on Waikiki Beach.
It was really warm, more than a summer night in CA!
The sound of the waves crashing on the beach, people talking, colorful flowers and sandy beaches...ahhh, HAWAII YOU'RE AMAZING!

C.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento