Living in a Dream - or Living in a Movie?

I'm opening my eyes. I'm opening my mind. I'm now a Citizen of the World. Italy, Scotland and California have given - and are still giving me - the chance to see the World from other points of view; Points of view made of different smiles, ideas, religions and values. Simply amazing to learn how to deal with all of that.

sabato 30 aprile 2011

Las Vegas: My 21st Birthday in Sin City..!

It doesn't happen every day to hear "Last weekend? I was in Vegas...". And if I think that I am here right now, with the only intent to celebrate my 21st birthday....WAHHHH!!I SOUNDS AWESOME!
My crew and I left San Jose last night (April 29th) and got here early this morning. We rested for a wee while, and now we are ready to go explore this incredible (outrageous, unbelievable, incredible, rich and so on) city and what it has to offer. Umm. Yeah. Sounds nasty.

Next stops: The Strip, New York New York, Monte Carlo, Bellagio, the Parisian, the Venetian, The Cosmopolitan, Cesar's palace...and Chippendales maybe? ;) ahah!
...I'll see you in three days, hopefully we won't wake up in a room with a tiger and a whining kid ;)


C.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento