Living in a Dream - or Living in a Movie?

I'm opening my eyes. I'm opening my mind. I'm now a Citizen of the World. Italy, Scotland and California have given - and are still giving me - the chance to see the World from other points of view; Points of view made of different smiles, ideas, religions and values. Simply amazing to learn how to deal with all of that.

lunedì 18 aprile 2011

Coming soon....

...This week there will be a trip to Death Valley and Yosemite National Park! The plan is to leave on Thursday night, get to Death Valley around 10ish on Friday, overnight there surrounded by scorpions and spiders, and then head to Yosemite on Saturday morning. We'll be back to San Jose on Sunday night, after a night spent in the amazing Yosemite Park.

Next week, my crew and I will also go to Vegas to celebrate my 21st birthday! Pretty excited, what happens in Vegas stays...ON MY BLOG! ;)
...stay tuned!:)

C.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento