Living in a Dream - or Living in a Movie?

I'm opening my eyes. I'm opening my mind. I'm now a Citizen of the World. Italy, Scotland and California have given - and are still giving me - the chance to see the World from other points of view; Points of view made of different smiles, ideas, religions and values. Simply amazing to learn how to deal with all of that.

venerdì 1 aprile 2011

Day 1: Aloha, Honolulu!

So here we are, on this amazing island!
The flight was pretty long (5 hours from San Jose), but it passed quickly. Lot of turbolence especially at the end of the journey, but nothing too creepy:)

After some shopping at Cosco (even Cosco's super expensive here-.-) we headed to the hostel (really nice actually) where we meet some people from Russia, Canada and Thailand!

Afterwards we totally RAN to the beach, where we spent like 5 hours under the sun (OMG, it's sooo damnnnn hot!), swimming and being eaten by the waves! And now I'm so proud to say that we're all happily burned haha:)

Due to the 3 hours difference from California we became soon really tired (the guys are already snoring, God save me-.-) and now I'll head to bed too.

After this pretty satisfying day (I also went for some shopping for family and friends, hellyeah), tomorrow we'll spend another day on Waikiki Beach, trying to learn how to surf! Awesome!


C.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento