Living in a Dream - or Living in a Movie?

I'm opening my eyes. I'm opening my mind. I'm now a Citizen of the World. Italy, Scotland and California have given - and are still giving me - the chance to see the World from other points of view; Points of view made of different smiles, ideas, religions and values. Simply amazing to learn how to deal with all of that.

venerdì 26 agosto 2011

Milan..Fashion Rules!

Interesting day in Milan today, I went there to shoot some pictures for a website..:)
After chasing some people for pictures (I needed some fashion styles, Milan never disappoints;)), Ade and I went to visit the city before heading back home...Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, il Duomo di Milano..and La Rinascente, of course ;) There's so much more to see in Milan (and around Milan), but the time was limited unfortunately. If you will ever end up in this area, don't miss the Castello Sforzesco, and so the Egyptian museum. I sill remember it from a high school trip, definitely worth it a visit;)
Additionally, if you are passionate about history you can't miss the Valcamonica Rock Art, definitely an impressive site.

After a whole day spent in the business capital of Italy, Ade and I headed back to the train station.. There I ran into a very current issue which is the political situation in Libia...check it out, the picture speaks for itself.





C.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento