Living in a Dream - or Living in a Movie?

I'm opening my eyes. I'm opening my mind. I'm now a Citizen of the World. Italy, Scotland and California have given - and are still giving me - the chance to see the World from other points of view; Points of view made of different smiles, ideas, religions and values. Simply amazing to learn how to deal with all of that.

venerdì 24 dicembre 2010

Day 7: Christmas Shopping in Chicago!

Today was the shopping day in Chicago, so we wisely decided that we would have split in two groups: Boys and Girls. And THANK GOD, that was a blessing! 
Finally some refreshing time spent with just Jenny, after so many sick hours spent with the others....hahah! (Today Jamie made me also realize why I will never have kids: Jeez, stop him pleeeeaseeee! =_=)
SO Jenny and I walked for about five hours around the city, exploring some shops and talking so much. That was really cool, so good to have a nice and deep girls talk :)

After so many hours walking - under a thick snow - we decided to meet up with the guys again.....WORST DECISION EVER =_=

"Hey guys, where are you?"
"Rizt Carlton Hotel, 12th floor, come here"
"Okay, we are a bit lost but we'll get there"

...


AFTER half an hour walking under the snow, Jenny and I finally got to that damn hotel (after asking where to go to about 20 different random people - everytime that they looked at us they were like "No, I don't have money to give you! -.-), we took the elevator til the 12th floor and we...FOUND NOBODY. Apart from a bunch of people super dressed up..yeah, it was nice O_O Jenny and I looked like lost homelesses there O_O
"Guys, where the hell are you?"
NO ANSWER.

...

The "kind-of-PMS-phase" begun.
"We're not there anymore"
...and we freaked out haha!

So, really pissed, we went to the closest warm and free place. And there, we waited about an hour for them.
NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

...By the way, the day ended up really well - after sending them to hell haha - and we all enjoyed a healty Burger King before getting back home.

Tomorrow I'll get up early to talk with my family back in Italy, and then we'll enjoy the city for the last day:)
Oh, I forgot...Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everybody from Chicago!:)

C.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento