Living in a Dream - or Living in a Movie?

I'm opening my eyes. I'm opening my mind. I'm now a Citizen of the World. Italy, Scotland and California have given - and are still giving me - the chance to see the World from other points of view; Points of view made of different smiles, ideas, religions and values. Simply amazing to learn how to deal with all of that.

giovedì 20 gennaio 2011

Day 28: Back to California!

...The drive back to San Jose was quite good.
We all were really tired and the guys have been very good in maintaining their focus on the driving.

Sooo many feelings and emotions during the journey, I couldn't believe we actually made it.
32 states in 28 days, 10000 miles, 5 people, 741 arguments, 50 stops at McDonalds, 4 nights spent in the car, about 200 hours driving...AHHH! Simply an amazing experience! Best time of my life to live something like that.
What I liked most has been probably the Grand Canyon, as well as the Niagara's Falls. In terms of cities, I really liked New York and Miami. Other story for New Orleans, that was simply unique. The rich culture behind it was really amazing, I actually saw with my own eyes those places that I used to study for my music classes:  The birthplace of blues and jazz, yay!

...Feeling happy to be finally back home (back to accessible toilets, comfortable beds and available facilities;)), but also kind of weird beacause of the habit to travel everyday, we arrived in San Jose around 7.30am. We moved all our stuff out from the Megmobile, and finally finished our adventure.

In one word, simply Memorable.

...My crew and I ended up hating each other, OBVIOUSLY, but now things are fine again. More than before! Now it's not that we are forced to stay together 21/7, so we are spontaneously led to look for each other as we shared so much :)

...If you had the chance, don't be scared: DO IT!!!!

Crazy American Road Trip: WE SURVIVED!

...Thanks for following my adventure!

C.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento