Living in a Dream - or Living in a Movie?

I'm opening my eyes. I'm opening my mind. I'm now a Citizen of the World. Italy, Scotland and California have given - and are still giving me - the chance to see the World from other points of view; Points of view made of different smiles, ideas, religions and values. Simply amazing to learn how to deal with all of that.

sabato 1 gennaio 2011

Day 15: New York, New York!

The idea for today was to have a pretty chill time... i.e. shopping and visiting places which are close to each other.
Of course we ended up walking miles and miles, again!

Times Square in the morning, pretty busy as expected (and, oh my God, HOW MANY NICE SHOPS!!), Hard Rock Cafe (which was exactly in the square), Brodway, 5th Avenue (which has probably all the designer brands of the world!), \and...I met my friend Kerri, a lovely lady met back in Edinburgh in January! It was so nice seeing her again, especially in her city! Once again, a friendship that goes beyond time and space! She was our guide through Little Italy and China Town, where we met - after hours of research =_= - the guys for dinner.


We ate something in a tiny chinese restaurant - it was me, Jenny, Kerri, Derek, Jamie, Tom and Ace, such international company! - and after that we decided to go back home.
We took the subway until Grand Central Terminal, where I said goodbye to Kerri.


Jenny and I finally took the subway to get back home, and here we are. Tired as never before, but really satisfied. It's has been really nice actually to be able to spend some time together, without the pain of having the guys with us.....hahah I'm kidding! But still, our "girls talks" have made this day interesting haha!

Going to bed now, ready to recover a bit in order to exploit the last day in The City!




C.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento