Living in a Dream - or Living in a Movie?

I'm opening my eyes. I'm opening my mind. I'm now a Citizen of the World. Italy, Scotland and California have given - and are still giving me - the chance to see the World from other points of view; Points of view made of different smiles, ideas, religions and values. Simply amazing to learn how to deal with all of that.

giovedì 6 gennaio 2011

Day 20: I Am In Miami..Bitch!

Today has been a pretty lazy day. We woke up around 10ish and we haded to the beach.
Everybody worn sun cream, but me of course. I need my tan back!

After a while, Jamie had the GREAT and WISE idea of feeding the seaguls. RIGHT NEXT TO ME =_=
"No Jamie, don't do it..and if you really have to do it, do it two miles from here"
...
Useless to say he did it like 5metres from me.
In five seconds I was surrounded by 50 starving seaguls, ready to eat my body too. What the hell -.-
And Jamie ran away, LAUGHING. Mean.

Apart from that, the guys started building a sand castle. At the end they were so proud and smug: "OMG, so many people wanted to take a picture with the castle! Oh, also two girls at the end! That was AMAZING!"

..Jenny and I went exploring South Beach in the meantime. This place is REAAAALLY touristic, so many souvenirs shops, clothes shops and stuff. And no doubs, we fell victims of this circle too haha!

In the evening it was raining a bit, and we enjoyed the windy beach by night. That was AWESOME. We felt so hyper for some reason and we started jumping and laughing. Hahah great!
After that, we tried to presuade the guys to drink something out, but with poor results. We failed. AGAIN. They're just so old and sensible. Kill me now -.-

Tomorrow we're gonna explore Key West, one of the most popular attactions here in Miami. We'll leave early in the morning, and we'll probably spend the whole day out. Yessaahhh!
Amazing Miami, amazing!!!!

C.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento